Kettlebell Training is now accessible to Everyone and Anyone!
Whether you are a fitness professional who wants to offer your clients the latest and greatest variations to their workouts or an athlete who wants to take your training to the next level or simply just need something new to change up your workout – Kettlebell training is for you!
With KFIT we are now making this hardcore training method accessible to the masses. A lot of people are threatened or intimidated by the thought of training with kettlebells. A lot of our clients are concerned that they might end up with injuries should they pick up a kettlebell. We pride ourselves on the fact that the KFIT method is safe for most people to use. Being educated in Pilates and GYROTONINC as well as MAT and physiology the creators of KFIT have created this style to be adaptable for anyone – from the elite athlete, fighter or sportsman all the way to the sedentary person who might just be starting to work.
If you are a certified personal trainer and want to become an educator and a CEC provider in the fitness industry, look into our Master Trainer Program. Not only can you become a trainer to other trainers and certify them to become KB instructors, but you also have the opportunity to make outstanding income.
What is KFIT?
KFIT stands for “Kettlebell Functional Inspired Training”
KFIT USA is Kettlebell Functionally Inspired Training. KFIT USA is an education program that helps the fitness professional gain awareness and knowledge of kettlebell training for any client looking to improve their fitness level. It is a Kettlebell Certification Training system.
Many people may look at kettlebells and can be intimidated by the thought of picking up a kettlebell and beginning a simple swing. The reason may be due to injuries, weight, mental limitations, or other physical limitations or simply wrong instruction. The KFIT USA program is designed as an accessible approach to kettlebell training to help the client get past their limitations and become a kettlebell user. The KFIT USA program can be used by any population of clients in a safe and effective manner that will change for the better the way their bodies function daily.
KFIT was created by Vanessa Schneider assisted by her Director of Education, Mike Libercci. Vanessa is an accomplished stage performer and dancer. She has an extensive background in fitness and currently own a fitness business in Colorado called VeeRay Enterprises. Within this company she offers a variety of classes including Pilates, Body Weight based Conditioning, Weight training, Dance based workouts and Kettlebell Training. Additionally she also has a Training Program for Self-image and Self-confidence improvement. After extensively working with post rehab clients, dancers, athletes and performers, Vanessa saw a need for a cardio and strength training workout combination to complete their client’s total fitness needs. After years of working with kettlebells, she filtered the most beneficial movements and training philosophies to make KFIT USA an educational program that the Fitness Professional can use on any client and/or population of people safely and effectively. Mike helped Vanessa to hone the KFIT Method to a biomechanically safe and “body friendly” method. Mike has been a lifelong athlete. He has an extensive background in the fitness industry as well as the field of rehabilitation, human behavior and MAT.
Now KFIT USA is a very effective Kettlebell training method for the everyday client in the gym as well as a Kettlebell Certification course for Personal Trainers.
KFIT is the “Smooth” and “Safe” kettlebell method for the masses!
Here are some testimonials from some of the personal trainers
that completed KFIT Level 1 and Level 2 Certification Trainings.
“Being an independent contractor you are always limited in the ways where you can add to your income and this to me has opened a door where I can learn as well as teach others a better way of doing kettlebells that are easier on their joints and body, since I have only been taught the Russian style before, this way is more fluid. I even saw a difference, I have a bad right shoulder from volleyball and always have pain a day after using kettlebells and after the class was the first time I felt BETTER after a class, so I have been turned into a believer”
- Rebecca Murray
“The KFIT USA kettle bell instructor courses really took my kettle bell knowledge and tact to the next level! Their special knowledge and top notch instructors made for a productive and fun learning environment. Now I’m able to show my clients why kettle bells are the most fun and effective functional training tool in fitness today! Thanks Vanessa!”
Chris Allmaras, 39 Palms Fitness, Escondido, CA. 760.271.6683
“Attending the Level 1 KFIT USA training course in San Diego, CA was beneficial in the basic biomechanics of kettlebell training. As a fitness enthusiast and novice in kettlebell technique, I’ve obtained a clear understanding of sport specific training and form in a safe and effective manner.
Joe Constantine hosts a great course. While fun and light hearted, his teaching methods are detail oriented and well structured.
Thanks again Vanessa for all the help!”
Best – David Ornelas II
“KFit teaches a great method for introducing kettlebells to the masses without sacrificing client safety or fun. It was great to learn a ton of different ways to include kettlebells with a workout! There were also some great tips for injury prevention and the use of kettlebells for special populations. We hit it all in two days!”
-Nicole Irlbeck, Boulder CO
KFIT Certification Training Preview
Why Train with Kettlebells?
The question is often asked: “Why would I train with kettelbells if I already have dumbbells? Is it any different?”
- Kettlebells and dumbbells are distinctively different in shape. Dumbbells have equally distributed weight in the center of mass and Kettlebells have a unique extension from the center of mass.
- The unique “U” shaped handle creates an additional lever arm that increases or decreases the weight and force depending on how it is held.
- The swinging action that is used in kettlebell technique in combination with the unique shape results in rotational inertia, which in turn requires greater core stability to control the movement – i.e. very functional and effective core strengthening power.
- Kettlebells require greater strength and demand a refined coordination of the muscular and nervous systems for control. Both acceleration and deceleration are important components that utilize these systems.
- Kettlebells translate much better into functional everyday activities. There are very few objects in the “real world” that are evenly shaped with a center of mass like a dumbbell. Kettlebells teach “real world strength”.
- Kettlebells produce muscles that are incredibly dense and functionally strong without bulky size.
- Traditional weight training technique utilizes mostly isolated movement. The kettlebell technique requires full body engagement involving multiple muscle groups.
- Traditional weight training relies on mostly linear and two dimensional movement whereas kettlebell technique involves movement on all planes in three dimensional movements.